Fiorella Paradisi, MSN, DNP (c), PMHNP, SANE – New Jersey Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Fiorella Paradisi is trained to use medication, psychotherapy, and other integrative modalities to treat all psychiatric disorders including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, OCD, ADHD, for children adolescents, adults, and the older population.
Fiorella Paradisi, Psychiatry New Jersey completed her psychiatric training as well as additional graduate training in Hospital Administration at New York University. Her residency experiences included adolescent outpatient rotations at St. Lukes Hospital, inpatient at both Bellevue and Weil Cornell, and Emergency Psychiatry at Mount Sinai West. Fiorella Paradisi is licensed to practice in New Jersey and New York. She has been affiliated with Columbia University and New York Presbyterian, as well as Bronx Lebanon, and Services for the Underserved. She has been a clinical instructor in psychiatry for over 7 years at LIU, CUNY, Beth Israel, and Columbia University.
Fiorella Paradisi has 14 years of clinical work experience in psychiatry with expertise in forensic settings, psychosomatic medicine, addiction disorders, and outpatient clinics treating patient with severe mental illness. Fiorella Paradisi has also offered psychiatric consultation for attorneys requiring expert witnesses in cases involving victims of bullying and trauma. Additionally she has had a decade long career in hospital administration and education for a number of prominent hospitals in NJ, NY, and MI.
- American Psychological Association – International Division
- American Psychiatry Association (APA)
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Child, Adult, Adolescent
- ECT Certification by APA in San Diego.
- NJ Forensic Certification- Sexual Assault Examiner
- Medication Management
- Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
RATES PER SESSION
- Medication Management $75.00
- Initial Psychiatric Evaluation $175.00
- Follow Up $135.00
- Specialty Evaluations $150.00 (Clearance letters for surgery, immigration, court, etc.)
- Psychotherapy $125.00
- Group Therapy $25.00